- Develop a unique but intuitive user interface to launch the
newly redesigned Greater Richmond of Chamber of Commerce web site.
- Implement design for functional areas of the site in cooperation
with ChamberLink service.
- Provide template system and training for GRCC personnel to maintain
- Created and implemented split site navigation system: public
and members only sections offered a variety of content aimed to
- Developed unique and creative user interface that reinforced
the notion that the GRCC understands the Internet and its impact
on the business community of Richmond, VA.
- Developed user interface templates for functional sections of
web site for use by ChamberLink service
- Provided training to GRCC staff in the use of graphic templates,
HTML templates and other miscellaneous web site maintenance duties
- Exceeding expectations: GRCC members are registering for seminars
and other events and reaction has been universally positive
- Client satisfaction
Heidi Chadwick, The Greater Richmond Chamber of Commerces
Communication Manager, says:
I have received tremendous compliments on the new site
from everyone involved with the Chamber - staff, members, our
Board of Directors and our affiliated programs. Your expertise
in the internal structuring and navigation of web sites was crucial
in making our new site flow so wonderfully. Your experience in
developing corporate web sites was critical in enabling us to
develop a web site that projects a strong, professional look in
tune with our members. Thank you again for your excellent work.