- Redesign the existing Chesterfield County public web site to
content to diverse audiences.
- Develop and document a process for publishing content on the
- Conducted detailed research / strategy engagement to determine
visiting the site and what they were seeking when they got there.
- Documented recommendations for new architecture of the site
and new URLs to
make the site more memorable for visitors.
- Conducted detailed research of content management systems and
recommendation for purchase by the County.
- Developed innovative user interface that provides "mini-portal"
showcasing content focused on different audiences.
- Implemented openShare 2.1 content management system, design
templates, Workflow and Replica modules to create a automated,
- Developed guidelines and templates to be in compliance with
Priority Level-1 standard for handicapped accessibility.
- Initially launched site; Chesterfield County is extremely pleased
with audience reaction to the new web site.